Driving Lessons Folkestone, Dover and Hythe. At Drivetime Driving School, we are committed to offering value for money. Driving lessons Folkestone, Dover and surrounding areas. We aim to build a business based on excellent customer recommendations. Your success is very important to us.
Passing your driving test is only a phone call away.
To help our pupils achieve good results we aim to:
- Be able to give regular driving lessons, for continuation of learning.
- Give 2 hour lessons, if required for quicker learning.
- Give maximum time possible for pupil to drive and gain experience.
- Be on time for all lessons.
- Clean car at all times.
- Smartly dressed Driving instructor.
- Give achievable goals and objectives for each driving lesson.
- Recap at end of each driving lesson, to see where you need to improve.
- Give driving lessons at times to suit you, evenings are available.
- Keep calm and allow the pupil to learn in a relaxed environment.
- Allow the pupil to learn at a pace that suits their ability.
- Adapt our teaching methods to suit the individual pupil.
We are confident you will be happy with our Driving Lessons Folkestone, Dover and Hythe. Try us and see!
Special offer for all beginners, Try us and see. First 10 hours £240- a saving of £20.
Standard lesson prices:
- 1 hour £26.
- 1.5 hours £39.
- 2 hours £50.
Special offer Block Booking:
- 5 hours £130.
- 10 hours £240.
Money back Guarantee.If you are not happy with our driving lessons we will refund all unused hours.
Ready to start driving lessons, or have any questions about learning to drive call Trevor today on 07775 794661 .
To help you learn to drive read the Highway code click here for an online version at www.gov.uk/highway-code .
Driving Lessons Are Available:
Monday – Friday 8am-7pm.
Driving lessons are available in Folkestone, Hythe, Dover, and surrounding villages.
Additional Driving Lessons Folkestone, Dover and Hythe.
- Motorway driving lessons.
- Night driving lessons.
- Refresher driving courses.
- Confidence building driving courses.
- 1 hour £26.
- 2 Hours £50.
Pass plus driving course.
6 hours driving lessons after the driving test including:
- Dual carriage ways.
- Country Roads.
- Night driving.
- Town centres.
- Bad weather driving.
Cost £175 for 6 hours.
You will receive a certificate at the end from the D.V.S.A. Which may help reduce your insurance premiums.
If you have a access to a car and a patient friend or relation. Private practice is a great help to build up experience,to practice your manoeuvres or general driving. You will have to display L plates and be accompanied by someone over 21,who has had a full licence for over 3 years.
Free learning to drive resource. From Drivetime for driving lessons Folkestone Dover and surrounding areas.