Highly Recommended Driving Instructor for Folkestone, Hythe and Dover.Read the reviews Try us and see. 100% commitment.
Here is what some of Trevor’s pupils had to say about their driving instructor.
- ‘After 20 years of attempting driving lessons with several different companies and failing twice before, I had almost given up until I moved and saw the Drivetime car outside my window every evening. I then thought “okay, one more attempt”, I rang Trevor and booked my lessons and found that Trevor showed great patience with me and managed to explain things in a way that I was able to understand. Through the patience shown I was able to finally gain the confidence I needed to pass my test. Two of my children and my stepson then used Drivetime and I can happily say have all passed their tests. I would definitely recommend Drivetime to anyone that wanted a professional service to gain the experience and confidence they needed to pass their test!” Wilma Jones Folkestone.
“Recommend him all the way!”“Massive thank you to Trevor Brenton for teaching me how to drive and enabling me to pass! such a lovely man and easy to get along with! Recommend all the way! Always tries his hardest to fit around when you are available!” Bryony Clark Hythe.
“I chose to do my lessons with Trevor after my brother and mum had passed with him – although already highly recommended, I found Trevor to be a friendly, patient and encouraging teacher and would definitely point all my friends and family in his direction for their lessons (also very competitively priced too!)” Kelly Stevens Folkestone.
“I recommend Trevor to everyone who is wanting to learn to drive. He is friendly and patient, which helped me gain confidence
in driving. Thank you for helping me pass.” Gemma Mcintosh Dover.
- “I passed with 18 hours tuition and only received 4 minors on my first AND last driving test. Would recommend Trevor as a driving instructor to anyone. Very reasonable and very efficient. Every lesson was relaxed and I didn’t feel any pressure what so ever. Very patient and friendly instructor. All aspects of the test were covered thoroughly and I felt confident going into my test. Was always on time and I always received the amount of driving I had paid for as an absolute minimum. Cannot be faulted as an instructor and couldn’t thank him enough.” Alex Ratcliffe Folkestone.
- Sarah’s driving instructor review.
- Why did you choose Drivetime/ Trevor Brenton for learning to drive? we chose Drivetime because of hearing how good Trevor Brenton is as a driving instructor, as well as being a friendly instructor and having excellent pass rates.
- How did learning to drive compare to what you expected? I expected it to be a difficult thing to learn, but when I got in the driving seat I felt calm. If I did something wrong we corrected it and practised it. All in all it’s not as difficult as I expected it to be.
- How did you find your instructor’s teaching method? Excellent driving instructor! very patient and I found that Trevor made it easy to understand the manoeuvres.
- Would you recommend us to your friends, and if so why? yes. Because some people may find it a scary thing to learn to drive, but Trevor creates a friendly environment and helps you understand the manoeuvres easily.
- What could we have done better to improve customer service? I can’t fault it. It was friendly and easy to understand. Sarah Harris Folkestone.
Ashley’s driving instructor review.
- Why did you choose Drivetime/ Trevor Brenton for learning to drive? Due to a recommendation from a friend.
- How did learning to drive compare to what you expected? Slightly easier, but slightly frustrating at times.
- How did you find your instructor’s teaching method? Very Good.
- Would you recommend us to your friends, and if so why? Yes, as I passed first time and felt confident in doing so.
- What could we have done better to improve customer service? Nothing. Ashley Sales Folkestone.
Emilie’s driving instructor review.
- Why did you choose Drivetime/ Trevor Brenton for learning to drive? I knew Trevor already and he came recommended through a friend.
- How did learning to drive compare to what you expected? Learning to drive was different to what I expected, in that it was easier than expected.
- How did you find your instructor’s teaching method? My instructor was extremely patient, giving clear, easy instructions. We didn’t rush through anything.
- Would you recommend us to your friends, and if so why? Yes, because learning was easy and calm. The instructor was extremely patient.
- What could we have done better to improve customer service? Nothing :). Emilie Dunsmore Folkestone.
Trevor Brenton is the owner and Driving Instructor at Drivetime driving school in Folkestone. Trevor has been a DVSA approved driving instructor for 5 years. In that time he has helped well over 100 people pass their driving test.
What Trevor has to say about being a driving instructor.
“I thoroughly enjoy teaching people to drive and seeing them gain the freedom and independence which comes with passing their driving test. whether that is someone on their first driving lesson or someone who is about to take their driving test. When I started out as a driving instructor I was determined that I would give all my pupils 100% and build a business on customer recommendations, now after 5 years 75% of all our customers are through recommendations.” Trevor Brenton Driving Instructor Drivetime Driving school.
Call Trevor today - he is committed to help you learn to drive and pass your driving test. 07775 794661. For your security and safety all DVSA Approved Driving Instructors have Regular DBS checks, (formally known as CRB checks). To stay on the DVSA Approved driving Instructors registar, all driving instructors must undertake regular standards checks by a senior driving examiner. When giving driving lessons your driving instructor should always display his Approved Driving Instructor Licence in the windscreen. Please remember the driving instructor you choose should be an Approved Driving Instructor for details vist. www.gov.uk
Driving Instructor Training.
All DVSA Approved Driving Instructors are trained to high standards, and have to pass 3 exams to show a high level of theory knowledge, practical driving skills and driving instructing ability.
For more information or to book driving lessons, call Approved Driving Instructor Trevor on 07775 794661.
Thank you for visiting our page. Folkestone Driving Instructor. Drivetime| DrivetimeFolkestone 35 Warren Folkestone, Kent CT19 6DE.